GENIALLY



Hi!
In my school there is no possibility for my studetns to create the Genially Project as we havent got computers. As a consequence, I have chosen to create one about “False Friends”. I think this topic is really interesting and for the third cycle is really useful as they start to incorporate English in their daily routine.
To work on oral skills, I am going to ask my students to participate during the whole presentation.
Before starting Genially, I ask them if they know what “False Friends” means and after brainstorming, I will tell them the truth.
Then, I start with the presentation and I will tell them to repeat after me the words that appear in the presentation. I will also ask them if they have made this kind of mistakes before.
Finally, after watching the presentation, I will give them the list of False Friends that have appeared before and then, ask them to look for another false friend in pairs.
Then, they will have to create a dialog, where they can show to the whole class the difference between the words and meanings, such as:
S1: Bring me a carpet! I need it to keep the exams.
S2: Oh! you want to say Folder!!!!!
In my opinion, Genially is a great resource as it incorporates different types of materials: videos, songs, images, etc., in an easy way, not as prezi (for example) that you need to get a master to use it. I found it very intuitive and useful. I am really happy with this course because I am discovering resources that I am sure I will use as soon as possible.
Bye.
Carmen.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

EDPUZZLE ACTIVITY " STEVE AND MAGGIE "

REFLECT OF READING HABITS

WELCOME!