TIMETOAST " ENGLISH AUTHORS AND BOOKS FOR CHILDREN"


Hello!
Here you can find the timeline I have created as a demonstration of the app usefulness.

https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/2189151

I have prepared this activity on my own because my students are not ready yet because of their age and my school context. Despite this fact, I have shown this timeline to my students, so that they can:
- Discover the different variety of English books they have.
- Learn a little bit of the English literature and history.

- Practice the second language in a meaningful and enjoyable way.
Timetoast is a great resource as it makes easier the learning process. It is brief, attractive, motivating, easy, and also promotes students' participation as they do not only see the timelines but also create them, giving students an active role.

Thanks to Timetoast, I have organized better the data I want my students to learn and my students also get in a different way the information, becoming an interactive and meaningful activity.
Bye!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

EDPUZZLE ACTIVITY " STEVE AND MAGGIE "

REFLECT OF READING HABITS

WELCOME!